C6 acquires transitional assets and portfolios, deploying capital necessary to reposition, lease-up, develop or re-develop.
C6 unlocks value in complex situations, particularly recapitalizations and complicated ownership structures. We leverage strategic relationships to manufacture opportunities, minimize risk and unlock value.
Business Plan Development
Properties often need more time, capital and ideas to adapt to changing environments. Making the right connections can make the difference.
Portfolios and markets mature over time. Deliberate planning, focus, and proper capitalization turns a collection of legacy assets into an enduring real estate portfolio.
C6 resolves misalignment by replacing fatigued investors and resetting terms and incentives.
Portfolios and special situations
- Equity recapitalization of portfolios or single assets
- Acquisition of entire portfolios or subset of assets
- Loan or fund term maturity, debt re-structuring, partnership buyouts
Asset class agnostic
- Multifamily, mixed-use, office, industrial, retail and other niche product types.
- Risk mitigated ground-up development selectively considered
Emerging and demographically attractive markets in top MSAs
- Transit-oriented locations of the tri-state area for direct deals
- National locations considered for portfolio recapitalizations
Properties requiring renovation, redevelopment or lease-up
- Direct acquisition through traditional sale
- Capital starved assets with deferred or unfinished business plans
- All occupancy levels considered, vacant to fully leased
- Renovation or complete gut rehab
- Minimum transaction size: $30,000,000
- No maximum
Case Study: Seeing Beyond the Surface
Our unique skillset combines on-the-ground local operational expertise with institutional private equity experience. The result is a unique approach with valuable insight.